Work is no longer a place. It’s what you do. And how you do it. More fluid, more flexible, powered by your imagination and by some amazing technology! That’s where we come in. We’re Poly. We’re a global outfitter of pro-grade audio and video technology so that employees everywhere can look and sound their best from anywhere. Join us as we pursue our disruptive vision to bring professional audio and video meeting technology and services to everyone. Be a part of our journey!
As an Inside Sales Channel Account Manager (ICAM) within the EMEA Inside Sales Team, you will initiate, own and close sales opportunities within the Benelux region on Products and Services by interacting with a nominated set of Poly Channel Partners. You will be responsible for the successful on-boarding, development and retention of such Partners. You will be expected to generate and drive a sufficient pipeline of deals to ensure financial targets are met. This role requires an active cooperation with multiple departments in Poly and so relationship building skills are essential.
Your day to day
- Perform against a financial target every quarter for your assigned Partners.
- Account Management via phone and email in two key areas:
- Maintain and development nominated Partners.
- Identify competitive Partners to onboard and position Poly’ portfolio.
- Assist with Partner education and training appropriate to your Partner’s needs. Ensure they effectively position and sell Poly’s solutions and are able to use Poly’s Partner Portal.
- Manage channel marketing funds to ensure event and Partner success.
- Negotiate with (and through) Partners in competitive situations to ensure that Poly is the preferred vendor.
- Be the central point of contact for organising assigned Partners’ demonstration equipment and for all deal registration requests emanating from your Partner base.
What you bring to the team:
- Ideally at least 2 years of related experience (e.g. channel business development, inside sales account management, pipeline management, technology sales).
- Demonstrable track record of sales success with strong selling capabilities, and an ability to process and retain large amounts of information.
- Fluent in Dutch, French is desirable
At Poly, leadership principles aren’t just something we talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where people feel empowered, supported, and included –where trust and transparency are built into the way we work – where creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day.
- C3 – Customer. Customer. Customer: Customer obsession is everyone’s job. You enjoy solving customers’ problems – big or small. You work closely with customers, channel partners and their teams to deliver innovative solutions.
- Raise the Bar: You take pride in your work and know details matter. You know that shavings make a pile. You seek every opportunity to continuously improve teams, products, and processes.
- Communicate Courageously: You speak with candor but aren’t a jerk. You constructively challenge your teammates to get to the best possible outcome or decision. Once a decision is made, you fully align and stay aligned.
- Onward and Upward: You learn from the past but focus on the future. You rapidly adapt to changes in the marketplace. You help to create solutions that move the company forward with energy, momentum, and results.
- Own It: You know your business, your customers, and your team – inside and out. You don’t sacrifice long-term value for short-term results. You act with integrity, spend money like it’s your own, and put Poly first.
- Take the Leap: Speed matters in business. You encourage and require those around you to think strategically and act decisively. Poly values calculated risk taking.
- Ride Together: We are one team. We do what we say we’ll do, we treat each other with respect, we have each other’s back, and we hold each other accountable.
- Leaders Lead: You know you are part of a larger global community and make decisions as good stewards of the earth, its resources and its people.
Our Commitment as an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity or expression, race, age, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, ancestry, color, marital status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, medical condition, genetic information, accessibility needs, or any other protected class or category recognized by applicable equal employment opportunity or other similar laws.
No matter where you’re based, you’ll experience a company that believes that teamwork and collaboration drive maximum impact, seeks well-rounded talent to focused on providing the best customer experience, and understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint. And, top of mind to us is continuously and purposefully building an inclusive culture that empowers all of our team members, across the globe, to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.